Stand Up Paddleboarding (SUP) Boracay with ViajeRoyale.com: Compare our Stand Up Paddleboarding (SUP) Boracay Rates 2023 and SAVE.
Enjoy the calm waters of Boracay with paddle boarding. A great blend of exercise and relaxation, paddle boarding provides views of the coastline or the sunset while being out on the waters. Best time to do this activity is on sunny days or during sunset when the sea is calm. Paddle boarding is perfect for solo, couples, groups, and even families with kids of all ages.
✓ 30 minutes activity
✓ Stand-up paddle board and paddle, safety gear
✓ Friendly local guide to escort you to the activity area
Pickup / Drop-off Point
• Default: Beachfront of Yellow Cab Boracay, Station 1 (Yellow Cab is next to Astoria Boracay)
• Habagat Season (June – September): Moksha Cafe Boracay, Bolabog (the cafe is next to Reef Retreat Resort)
How To Get There
• Take an e-trike (PHP50) and proceed to the meet-up location.
• 9:00 am–5:00 pm daily
• Last call at 4:00 pm
HOW TO BOOK
• Click Add to Cart button above and complete the booking process. Make sure the date as well as the time you wish to avail of the activity is completed upon check out. Should you need more details, you may call us at +63 36 2881369 / +63 922 2389788 / +63 975 1224877.
• A printed voucher or an electronic voucher (via mobile device) displaying your name or the voucher number must be presented to the tour coordinator upon availing of this activity
• Once booked, a confirmation voucher will be sent to you shortly via email.
• In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email.
• Free Cancellation – 72 Hours Notice