Paraw Sunset Sailing Boracay with ViajeRoyale.com: Compare our Paraw Sunset Sailing Boracay Rates 2023 and SAVE.
Paraw Sailing is another awesome way to enjoy the spectacular sunset in Boracay. Watch the sunset while relaxing on board a local sailboat.
✓ 30 minutes paraw boat ride
✓ Choose between 3:00pm and 5:00pm trips
✓ Friendly local guide to escort you to the activity area
Pickup / Drop-off Point
• Default: Beachfront of Yellow Cab Boracay, Station 1 (Yellow Cab is next to Astoria Boracay)
• Habagat Season (June – September): Moksha Cafe Boracay, Bolabog (the cafe is next to Reef Retreat Resort)
How To Get There
• Take an e-trike (PHP50) and proceed to the meet-up location.
• Available at 3:00-5:00pm only, daily
HOW TO BOOK
• Click Add to Cart button above and complete the booking process. Make sure the date, as well as the time you wish to avail of the activity, is completed upon checkout. Should you need more details, you may call us at +63 36 2881369 / +63 922 2389788 / +63 975 1224877.
• A printed voucher or an electronic voucher (via mobile device) displaying your name or the voucher number must be presented to the tour coordinator upon availing of this activity
• Once booked, a confirmation voucher will be sent to you shortly via email.
• In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email.
• Free Cancellation – 72 Hours Notice