Luxury Private Yacht Cruise with ViajeRoyale.com: Compare our Luxury Private Yacht Cruise Rates 2023 and SAVE.
Celebrate your special occasions, throw a party, swim in Boracay’s crystal-clear waters, or snap the most Instagrammable photos by going on private daytime or sunset island cruise.
This 3-hour private cruise goes around Boracay and the Laurel Islands and offers snorkeling stops at Stations 1 or 3 or at Tambisaan, depending on weather conditions.
Our big boat, the catamaran, has two hulls connected by a deck. It can accommodate up to 28 guests.
✓ 3-hour private cruise
✓ Life jackets
✓ Snorkeling gears
✓ English-speaking yacht crew
✓ A friendly local guide to escort you to the activity area
Not Inclusive of:
✓ Snorkeling Fees (Php 100)
✓ Entrance Fee to Crystal cove (Php 300)
✓ Entrance Fee to Magic Island (Php 250)
✓ Boarding time in the morning starts at 8:30AM
✓ Boarding time in the afternoon starts at 2:30PM
✓ 3-hour private cruise around Boracay Island
✓ Sightseeing to Puka Beach, Balinghai, or Ilig-iligan Beach
✓ Snorkeling and swimming at Coral Garden or Crocodile Island
✓ Visit Laurel Island: Crystal Cove and Magic Island (Weather dependent)
✓ Pick-up / drop off at White Beach Activity Area, Station 1
(Itinerary may slightly change to suit the weather)
Pickup / Drop-off Point
• Default: Beachfront of Astoria Boracay, Station 1
• Habagat Season (June – September): Moksha Cafe Boracay, Bolabog (the cafe is next to Reef Retreat Resort)
How To Get There
• Take an e-trike and proceed to the meet-up location.
• Morning Cruise: 09:00 am – 12:00 nn
• Sunset Cruise: 3:00 pm – 6:00 pm
• 1 to 4 yr old – Free of Charge
• 5 and above – Full rate
• Bedrooms are off-limits
• No heart problems or other medical conditions. Not recommended for pregnant travelers.
• Not wheelchair accessible
• This experience requires good weather. You’ll be offered a different date or a full refund if it’s canceled due to poor weather.
• This tour /activity will have a maximum of 28 guests.
• According to Municipal Ordinance No. 394, it is mandated that there will be a snorkeling fee of one hundred pesos (P100.00) for anyone who will dive/swim in the designated/declared swimming areas.
HOW TO BOOK
• Click Add to Cart button above and complete the booking process. Make sure the date and the time you wish to avail of the activity are completed upon check out. Should you need more details, you may call us at +63 288 1369 / +63 917 5959959
• A printed voucher or an electronic voucher (via mobile device) displaying your name or the voucher number must be presented to the tour coordinator upon availing of this activity
• Once booked, a confirmation voucher will be sent to you shortly via email.
• In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email.
• Reservation is non-refundable upon confirmation of payment
• In the event of a force majeure or unforeseen event, the operator reserves the right to cancel the activity. In this case, you will be given the option to reschedule
• Refunds and changes in date or time may be accommodated in cases of cancellation due to force majeure or unforeseen events, subject to availability
• No shows will be subject to a full cancellation charge
• If the guest cancels 7 days (or less) before the activity date, there will be a penalty charge of Php10,000
• This voucher is transferrable