Boracay Hop-On Hop-Off Shuttle Service with ViajeRoyale.com: Compare our Boracay Hop-On Hop-Off Shuttle Service Rates 2022 and SAVE.
The Hop-on Hop-off Service is an end-to-end transfer designed for tourists, running from Boracay’s main port of entry to D’mall and all the way to the world-famous Puka Beach.
We prioritize your convenience and safety by providing a continuous loop of shuttles, cash-free transactions, and widely distributed dedicated waiting areas.
The Hop-on Hop-off Tourist Pass has several hop-off points strategically placed to provide an efficient way to explore Boracay and offers a dependable, affordable, and convenient mode of transportation.
✓ 5:00 AM to 9:00 PM
✓ Frequency: Every 15 minutes
ROUTES & STOPS
✓ Cagban Port, D’mall, Pantelco, Caticlan Airport, Ibajay, Jetty Port, Kalibo Airport and more (See all HOHO stops below):
H0: Tambisaan Beach
H1: Cagban Jetty Port
H2: Boracay Rotunda
H3: Boracay Grace Hotel
H4: Emall Station 3 (access to Swiss Inn, Watersports Activity Area)
H5: Station X (Hue Hotel)
H6: Azalea Hotel
H8: Balabag Lake (D’mall Station 2)
H9: Bulabog Beach (Watersports Activity Area)
H10: Wetland No. 3
H11: Astoria Station 1 (Watersports Activity Area)
H12: Kolai Mangyan
H13: Willy’s Rock
H14: Two Season Hotel
H15: The Lind Hotel (Diniwid Area)
H16: Citymall Boracay
H17: Alta Vista (Main Road, Yapak Area)
H18: Newcoast (Savoy Hotel)
H19: Puka Beach
• Ready-to-use cards, just tap upon entry
• Time-based, will start upon first entry
• Children 0-4 years old are free of charge
• Children aged 0-4 must be accompanied by a paying adult
• You may exchange your Viaje Royale Hop-on Hop-off voucher for your HOHO Card at Southwest Travel’s counter upon arrival at the airport
• If you are unable to claim your card at the airport, you can do so at Southwest Travel’s Station 2 office on the island.
Southwest Office Address
• Station 2, Brgy. Balabag, Boracay, Malay, Aklan (near D’mall and Jasper Restaurant – Main Road)
HOW TO BOOK
• Click Add to Cart button above and complete the booking process. Make sure the date, as well as the time you wish to avail of the activity, is completed upon check out. Should you need more details, you may call us at +63 36 2881369 / +63 922 2389788 / +63 975 1224877.
• A printed voucher or an electronic voucher (via mobile device) displaying your name or the voucher number must be presented to the tour coordinator upon availing of this activity
• Once booked, a confirmation voucher will be sent to you shortly via email.
• In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email.
• Free Cancellation – 72 Hours Notice