Paraw Day Sailing Boracay with ViajeRoyale.com: Compare our Paraw Day Sailing Boracay Rates 2019 and SAVE.
Paraw Sailing is another awesome way to enjoy the tropical breeze while quietly cruising on the crystal clear blue waters of Boracay. Paraws are double outrigger sail boats native to the Visayas region of the Philippines.
₱ 680 / Person (minimum of 3)
✓ 1 hour paraw boat ride
✓ Choose between 8:30am and 3:59pm trips
✓ Friendly local guide to escort you to the activity area
Pickup / Drop-off Points
• For guests near Station 1 – Astoria (front beach)
• For guests near Station 3 – 7 Eleven (front beach)
• Available at 8:30am-4:00pm only, daily
HOW TO BOOK
• Click Add to Cart button above and complete the booking process. Make sure the date as well as the time you wish to avail of the activity is completed upon check out. Should you need more details, you may call us at +63 36 2881369 / +63 922 2389788 / +63 975 1224877.
• A printed voucher or an electronic voucher (via mobile device) displaying your name or the voucher number must be presented to the tour coordinator upon availing this activity
• Once booked, a confirmation voucher will be sent to you shortly via email.
• In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email.
• Free Cancellation – 72 Hours Notice